Pipfruit NZ Inc. is the representative organisation for the New Zealand pipfruit industry. Pipfruit NZ is a body corporate duly incorporated under the Incorporated Societies Act 1908 with its registered office at 507 Eastbourne Street West, Hastings
The objectives of Pipfruit NZ are:
- To provide New Zealand pipfruit growers with technical, economic and marketing information resources to enable them to be the world's best possible pipfruit producers
- To represent New Zealand growers nationally and internationally in a manner which ensures New Zealand growers have a competitive advantage in the market.
The marketing, economic and policy parts of the objectives are the direct responsibility of Pipfruit NZ and the provision of technical information services is also Pipfruit NZ's responsibility.
The objectives of Pipfruit NZ are expected to be provided through:
- Encouraging and providing opportunities for New Zealand growers to discuss matters of commercial importance to their businesses.
- Providing New Zealand growers with the opportunity to have their commercial opinions presented in a united manner, at both a regional and national level.
- Providing growers with an economic, marketing and policy information services that will ensure they are able to make sound commercial decisions.
- Providing an industry information and policy advisory service to regional and national politicians, marketing and logistical companies, and international organisations to ensure New Zealand grower opinions are understood.