Pipfruit New Zealand
Pipfruit NZ Inc. promotes and represents the New Zealand pipfruit industry - growers, packers, and marketers of apples and pears - in domestic and export markets.
Our objectives are to:
- Develop and promote access to overseas markets;
- Identify, undertake and fund research and development relating to the New Zealand pipfruit industry;
- Speak on behalf of the New Zealand pipfruit industry and represent its interests;
- Promote the development and exploitation of new plant varieties for members;
- Provide information and organise seminars, workshops and conferences for education and discussion of members.
Pipfruit NZ Inc. is 100% owned by New Zealand pipfruit growers.
Membership of Pipfruit NZ Inc. is open to anyone involved in growing, distributing or selling pipfruit, as well as suppliers to the industry.
This site has a Members Only section with discussion forums, practical tools and a wealth of technical information. You need to register to access these sections. Please contact the Pipfruit New Zealand Office to register.
Pipfruit New Zealand Inc Conference & AGM 2014
Reserve the dates from 6th to 8th August 2014 in your diary and get in early to book your flights. CLICK HERE for the latest programme.
For all other enquiries, please call Catherine Scott 06 873 7082
| || ◄Please click here for the 2014 Conference Registration form. (This file needs to open with Adobe PDF reader - Chrome or Safari users will need to save the file first and open in Adobe). |